Frequently Asked Questions
- Information for agencies
- My agency is not on Teva's Preferred Supply List - can I apply for a job on behalf of a candidate registered with my agency?
We get a lot of interest and calls from recruitment agencies, however, all areas of our business have a Preferred Supplier List and recruitment is no exception
We’ve worked hard with our suppliers to build mutually beneficial relationships and we make sure that this is based on trust and respect. Our agencies are always briefed fully on the roles we need them to work on, therefore we don't accept speculative CVs.
We have no plans to review our Preferred Supplier List at the moment, and we do not take cold calls from agencies who are not on our Preferred Supplier List.
Please respect the relationships which we’ve built up with our preferred suppliers.
Thank you for your understanding.
- Students & Work Experience
- Does Teva offer sandwich work placements or student placements?
- We do offer a number of placements each year, please register your interest via the graduate section under sandwich placements/internships.
- Application process
- Can I apply for more than one role?
- Yes you can. Just make sure that you log in with the same username and password that you created when you applied the first time around.
- What’s the next stage of the application process?
- The process depends on the role you have applied for. You will be contacted in the first instance so you know what to expect. It does vary depending on the particular role, but typical stages include, face to face interviews, assessment centres and ability tests.
- When will I hear about my application?
- We get lots of applications for our roles but we do try to reply to everyone as soon as possible. Once the advert has closed we will get back to you within five working days. If you don’t hear from us within 10 working days you can assume you have been unsuccessful in your application.
- Do I have to register to apply for a job with Teva?
- Yes, to apply for a job with Teva we do ask that you create a profile and register your CV.
- How do I learn more about Teva?
- You can learn all about Teva on our careers homepage.
- I haven't got a full work permit for the UK. Can I still apply to work at Teva?
- We always welcome interest from overseas applicants but you’ll need to have the right to work in the UK before you can apply for any of our vacancies.
- As a new starter at Teva, what training will I receive?
- You will receive a full induction and training relevant to the role, and the department you will be working in.
- What are we looking for in potential employees?
- For us qualifications are crucial along with a real desire to achieve, a passion for customer service and an understanding of the way we work. In short, we’re looking for really passionate people who can make a real difference to our business.
- What happens if I miss the closing date?
- Unfortunately we can’t accept any applications after the closing date has passed for a vacancy. If you’ve missed the closing date for a role then why not register your interest with us here? Then we’ll keep you up-to-date with any other opportunities which might interest you in the future.
- How often are vacancies updated on the website?
- We update vacancies regularly, so it pays to keep visiting. Alternatively, you can leave us your details so that we can keep in touch and let you know when a suitable role becomes available.
- I have lost my user name and password. How can I log back in to my application?
- Just contact us to let us know that you’ve lost your details so that we can email them out to you.
- I don’t have access to the internet. Can I send my CV in the post?
- If you don't have access to the internet at home, most public libraries have online computers or try your local internet cafe. However, we do accept CVs posted to us.